Wieliszew - 2015

By Ojrza - 04:33


On my 2nd year of architecture studies we were designing small recreation buildings located away from urban environment in a small village near Warsaw called Wieliszew. Located by the banks of Vistula river the landscape is really appealing, with swamps, large meadows and grasfields and forests.


I visited the place three times at diferent weather conditions. One time there was a very thick fog. I was annoyed because I was supposed to take quality pictures I would later use in the visualisations of my project, but on the bright side it was so beautiful I took lots of pictures for my own personal satisfaction.

I designed a kayak rental centre there, there are also pictures of my model down below. I had to show it as well because I am plased with how it turned out.























  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 komentarze