Kortowo/Olsztyn - May 2016

By Ojrza - 07:31


May is a month cramped with Juwenalia - student festivals hosted by universities. They are basically just giant parties with gigs, parades, competitions or any other activities that are simply for fun. Probably the biggest and most popular event of this kind takes place in the city of Olsztyn and I was invited there because a very good friend of mine at Olsztyn's university. It was an incredibly positive trip filled with music, party vibes, laughter and aesthetic pictures.

The campus is located by a lake, on the edge of the forest. When we wanted to chill for a bit we took a hike into the woods and enjoyed the nature.

Here are just a few shots - I wanted to publish them because I personally like them very much. 

Some time earlier I received an analogue lens from my grandfather (alongside a Zenit camera that was unfortunately broken) - a russian MIR 1B - 35mm/1:2.8. Initially I wasn't convinced with the pictures it took, they turned out totally differently than I planned. When I looked up its reviews on the internet i leared that people believe it is awful so I gave up using it rather quickly. But after some time I gave it another try and then surprisingly appreciated its peculiarities and imperfections. These pictures were taken with it.





























  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 komentarze