London - September 2017

By Ojrza - 05:46


How many times can I fly to the United Kingdom in one year? Well... that's a third...


I have mentioned in previous posts that I don't need much encouragement to return there, whatever the reason is. This time I decided to leave my usual life of sitting by the computer for something more social and demanding in a different way than I am trained. London was my one and only choice for such an excursion because I have family there who would host me and also I am hopelessly in love with this city. I got a job as a waitress in a small but exquisite coffeehouse in Earlsfield (south west London) and worked there for a few weeks until university called me back.

After work I usually hit the centre and wandered off exploring on my own. I did an insane number of kilometers this way trying to save up on the oyster. Walking, for example, from Waterloo station through Tower Bridge, up to Barbican estate and back. I attended a number of museums and galleries as well, bless free museum entry!

I don't think there is a point to describe all the walks and things I saw there, it's all a bit of a blur of days merging together. Below you can see photos from Central London, Southwark, Wimbledon (where I lived), South Kensington, Tooting, City, Mayfair, Islington, Richmond and probably glimpses of some other districts as well. Something weird happened when I was uploading photos, half of them got mixed up for some reason and there is no chronological order. I might be too lazy to clean this mess, let's treat this trip as a whole then!

This is probably the longest post I did so far. I do not have a single regret.
























 






 



  


 























































































#
















 












 







 


































  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 komentarze